Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!




"Record Snow for December 18th, 2008.... 19.4 inches."  (That was just out at the airport, I'm sure we have more than that in our yard!)  The old record was 13 inches set back in 1950.  It's been snowing since before I woke up yesterday morning and it didn't stop until about 8:00 this evening.   I LOVE IT!  Rob has been shoveling snow almost all day long.  The old adage comes to mind.... "Cleaning the house while children are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing!"  By the time he was done, the whole driveway already had 2 inches on it.... 

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love it to. It's nice to know you don't need to go anywhere and can just stay home. Have fun and thanks for the treats they were yummy:).

Melanie said...

It's so much fun.....unless you have to go anywhere. Then, it's crazy!