Ever had a really crappy day when you are trying to use your time wisely and it all goes to the dump?
Ever been at the checkout of a store and reached in your purse for your wallet, only to remember that you left it in your "other" purse from going out the night before?
Ever had one of your friends go TO your house, get your wallet for you and bring it all the way to you on your errands?
Do any of you have a friend or multiple friends who you have no idea what you did to deserve them?
Well, I do! And I would like to spotlight one in particular... Heather is one of those friends that you thank Heavenly Father for every day. She has truly 'been there' for me MANY times and today she went OVER-THE-TOP-out-of-her-way and did this way cool thing for her ditsy, oatmeal brained friend. I hope I can be as good of a friend as she is to me. Thank you Heather! You're the best!!!


6 comments:
JAYNEE---you are so funny. I do not deserve this LOL. Thank you, I am so glad that you moved into our ward and I get to call you my friend. And Geez, you know I love you....I named my daughter after you. LOL hahahaa and besides, I am just racking up points in heaven.....there is just no rest for the wicked LOL. Love you friend!!!!!
Heather Heather Heather
I have known Heather my ENTIRE life. We would pretend and make believe for hours and hours and I remember trying to get my other friends to play with me like Heather did and they just didn't get it! We had such an imagination didn't we Heather?- true blue all the way through- Heather Dale
Friends are awesome. Especially good ones.
Cheers to Heather. Way to be an excellent friend.
:)
What a good friend! But my favorite part was the song from Golden Grils. You are hilarious Jaynee! Go Bea Arthur!!!
You are hilarious!
I love Golden Girls and I love Heather!
Post a Comment