Tuesday, October 4, 2011

APRIL 2011

We went to Sacramento for SPRING BREAK to visit Nana and Papa, Uncle Mark & Aunt Shannon & cousins, and our awesome friends from when we lived there. Even though Rob and I started to cry the minute we pulled into our driveway from the 17 hour long drive, we had sooo much fun! !! Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be making that drive again ANYTIME soon! UGH!

First, we drove to Walla Walla to visit Grandma Jan and Grandpa Ken. It was so fun to see them! Then off we went on our 17 hour voyage...










Hailey's book that she started to write on our way down there:












I drove all the way to Redding. We got there at like 3:00 am... it was pretty CRAZAY! I could NOT drive any farther! So we stayed at a scary hotel there and the kids were up bright and early for us.... (they're so fun to travel with!) We were so happy to finally make it to Sac! While there we:
Went to the Jelly Belly Factory













Drove by our old house :(


1 comments:

Shannon said...

That was so fun! I miss you guys! You've inspired me to update my blog, LOL!