Thursday, October 6, 2011

MAY 2011

California Closets had their yearly "Conference" in Orlando this year. It was the first week of May, which is a pretty big week in my life.... My birthday is the 2nd and I married the man of my dreams on the 4th.... (It was our 12th anniversary). So, Rob decided it would be a great idea for me to join him in Orlando for the week. I have to say, I'm sooo glad I went! I got to sleep in everyday, work out as long as I wanted, and sit by the pool in 85 degree weather... while hearing kids yelling out "MOMMY!" and knowing that they weren't talking to me! That said, I seriously missed the kids soooo much!!! After the 2nd day, I couldn't wait to come home to see them! It was such an awesome trip. I enjoyed it a ton more than I thought I would and it was nice to get a break. It was also really cool to meet the corporate employees and other franchisees that Rob has talked about for the last few years. They all LOVE Rob! He got a few rewards too, which he was totally psyched about!
Sadly, I didn't take many pictures, but it was definitely the highlight of MY May, so it's goin on the blog! :) Thought I'd share some pictures of where we stayed...













On our anniversary, we came up to our room and found this:

0 comments: