Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hailey's 1st grade Spring Program

Also in May, Hailey had her spring program. It was sooo adorable! She was the cutest bee I've ever seen in my life! I had searched high and low for a costume, and when desperation set in, I decided to go to the Display House and just buy a new one. It was so crappy, but it was going to have to do. A couple days passed and I just had a feeling to go to Once Upon a Child and I found the CUTEST bee costume complete with a tutu, which is exactly what I had been searching for! I love 2nd hand stores, and I always get GIDDY when I find the PERFECT thing. It really is true that 'one {wo}man's trash is another {wo}man's treasure'!







































1 comments:

Melanie said...

he he he...that is so cute. AND I LOVED shopping at that store when we lived in Spokane. I found over $700 worth of Rescue Hero stuff there for just over $100.