At the end of May, I went to see WICKED with my mom, my niece Tycie and my sister-in-law Shannon. We had a blast and it was fun to finally see what all my "Cali" friends had been raving about when they saw it like years ago! Hey! I can't help it that Spokane is so 'behind the times'! LOL
On our way in, I said, "OH! Let's take a picture!' Then everyone was like, "no, we'll get one afterwards!' Well, you know that's a recipe for it never getting done. I was soo mad. We didn't even realize we didn't get any pictures until we were almost home! So aggravating! Oh well, my brain will cherish the memories!


While we were at the show, Rob and his brother Mark took all 7 kids to see Kung Fu Panda 2. Rob didn't see much of the movie, cuz this is what he had to watch the whole time! LOL He is the best!


0 comments:
Post a Comment