Monday, January 11, 2010

Enjoying his new toys

*Disclaimer* Rob is not a grumpy or mean dad. Logan and Hailey had been fighting over who would get to take the next shot and in this video, when Hudson went for the shot, his hockey stick hit Logan in the arm and that's why you hear the outburst from Logan and Rob's reply! LOL It's so fun to capture the finer parenting moments on tape! But I had to post this because it shows Hudson taking and MAKING his first attempt at scoring a goal! LOL


4 comments:

Melanie said...

He he...I wish I could say that we NEVER say anything like Rob. Unfortunately that's an every hour thing at our house.

The hockey game looks fun. If I thought our boys wouldn't kill each other with the pucks I would so get one. :)

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Happy birthday Hudson! I agree, how DID this happen? Time flies. I miss you guys and wish that we were there to spend Hudson's birthday with you!

Heather said...

hahahaha YEAH hockey!!! oh my gosh I love this boy!!!