Monday, January 25, 2010

Funnies

Tonight after FHE, Rob sat in front of the computer while the kids ate their "treats". For some reason, he started looking up "Travis Pastrana" videos. Soon enough, Hudson was sitting on Rob's lap and Logan was standing by his side catching the action. During one of the totally tubular videos, I hear "Now we're gonna go streaking!" Rob calmly pressed pause and goes "Let's try to find something funner to watch." Logan goes, "There's no such word as funner!" and Hudson goes, "Yes! Funnercats!" LOL (Any of you remember the show "Thundercats"? It's on "on demand" and the kids have watched it a few times. Rob and I totally remember watching it when we were little!)


Then a few minutes later, Hudson's tummy growled and Rob asked "What was that?" and Hudson laughs and goes "It's my baby!" LOL!!!

1 comments:

April said...

growing up Joette and I would play "thundercats" in bed...we would put our legs up in the air and say "ThunderCats WHOA" and try to get each others legs to fall...

oh the days

I remember watching Transformers, Smurfs, He-man, Thunder Cats-

Hudson must be the cutest dang kid.