On our way home from the gym today, Hudson goes, "Stop it baby!" Laughing, I ask him who he's talking to?
Hudson: "My baby!"
Me: "What's your baby doing?"
Hudson: "He is kicking my ribs again! And it hurts soo bad!"
On our way home from the gym today, Hudson goes, "Stop it baby!" Laughing, I ask him who he's talking to?
Posted by The Wright Stuff at 1:12 PM
3 comments:
He he! We are trying to refrain from using the word "kicking" for our other boys sake. We don't want them to think that their little bro is hurting his mommy and getting away with it. Instead we are using words like "wiggling" and "moving".
Hudson cracks me up. Now we ALL know what you like to complain about. :)
That is soooooo funny! HUM...what has Jaynee been saying alot lately!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!
Melanie: It's definitely not something that I LIKE to complain about! But yes, it's definitely been causing me much discomfort!
Ashely: At my ultrasound on Friday, I asked the dr. to check to see if her toes were curled around my ribs LOL They were definitely right there, but not curled around them! LOL Only 2 weeks to go! I can't wait to see her and hold her!!!!
Post a Comment