Thursday, April 3, 2008

Barefoot Contessa Hailey

In an effort to have my kids eat their dinner, I have decided that they have to help make the menus for the week, and then I let them help me make the dinner of their choice. It is working wonders! They get so excited on their night to make it, and they usually eat it all gone. Voila!


6 comments:

Jenn said...

That is a great idea! And Hailey's dinner looks good. What is it?

April said...

looks way better than the kitty litter cake

The Lenehan Family said...

Yummy! Looks good Hailey! Can I have the recipe...it looks so tasty!

Nicole Brown said...

Great idea. Unfortunately I think the girls would keep asking for and only help with 3 maybe 4 meals. I will try this though to see if they get excited!

Heather said...

So cute! I am going to set my Tivo to record it everyday!! I love Hailey. So looks so cute!

Juliana said...

mmmmm! That looks good! What is it? Hailey is so adorable!