Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NKOTB



Jordan, Jonathan, Joey, Donnie and Danny.... They may be pushing 40, but the New Kids are returning to the block! Don't even pretend that you weren't crazy about them. Although, I regret to say, that I never had one of their t-shirts... (dang, that would've been a great investment...) but I do have their Hangin' Tough album and had a poster hanging in my room... oooo Jonathan... I hope they tour some place close to me, cuz I'm not ashamed to say, that I would totally go!!! Anyone else want to join me?

8 comments:

April said...

hence the title of your blog...

are they really getting together???

Joette went to their concert with Holly Perrenoud...when she was 12 or something-

I remember dancing in my living room to NKOTB-

Unknown said...

no way are they going on tour!! that is crazy.. I would totally go to their concert!

Cristi said...

Jaynee, I LOVED them! I heard they were getting back together. Joey was my man! I had the watch, the posters, the CDs, etc. and went to their concert. I'll go with you!

Heather said...

Now Way Shut Up LOL...but I have to say some of them are still looking mighty fine!! The should be the old kids on the block now. LOL hahahahah OKOTB

Nicole Brown said...

You are a dork! Thanks for the laughs!

The Wright Stuff said...

Oh, Nicole, I know you'd totally go!

Karyn said...

Well Nicole and Jaynee I must be a dork cause I'd totally go. I went to a couple of their concerts when I was in jr. high. HA HA. I even just read in my old journal what I wore to it.......pink guess jeans that had huge polka dots on them. Does that just scream totally '80's or what? Yeah I was RAD!

Emily Taylor said...

Sad to say, I always had a thing for Jordan.