Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Robbie!



This is a couple days late, (ok, like 4), but oh well. I wanted to dedicate this post to Robbie, for his birthday. He was out of town on his birthday, so he kind of had a crappy day. Nonetheless, he returned to his office later in the afternoon, and found a balloon bouquet and maple bars from Albertson's... his fave! Then he came home and opened his presents and we went "Outback". Big mistake. More like, "We want our money back!" The service was slow, the food was WAY overcooked, and the bloomin' onion looked more like a bloomin' apple'. It was pretty pathetic on every level. So, lesson learned, never going there again..... we need a TEXAS ROADHOUSE HERE!!!! Anyways, Rob promised me that he ended up having a really great birthday, so that was good. He requested Strawberry Shortcake for his birthday cake, so he got it! (Even though I was secretly hoping he would want the All American Chocolate Cake from Costco... oh well, we'll have it for MY birthday!)

I love you babe. Happy Birthday! May all your wildest dreams come true!

2 comments:

April said...

I have a texas road house 2 minutes from my house...time to visit April.....

That chocolate Cake from Costco is like one big pile of yummy sin...I have never seen a cake so big.

Juliana said...

OK. I grew up on Maple Bars from Albertsons! I love those things! It's so good to hear someone else shares my passion for them too. They just don't make donuts like they used to. At least around here they don't! Also, the last few times I ate at Outback, I've wanted my money back too! What a great way to put it! Miss you!