oh my gosh...a little disturbing...but you know what??? I think it is so hillarious...is it really a cake or are you just being funny? Email me the recipe Jaynee!! please....this would be a funny joke-
Rob and I have been married for 12 years and we have 4 awesome kids who make us crazy, but also make us laugh everyday! We enjoy going to the lake, riding bikes, playing Guitar Hero, going on fun drives and doing just about anything outside! We have a lot of fun together and are so thankful to know that we are an eternal family!
8 comments:
oh my gosh...a little disturbing...but you know what??? I think it is so hillarious...is it really a cake or are you just being funny? Email me the recipe Jaynee!! please....this would be a funny joke-
that was so funny. gross!
oh my goodness I laughed so hard!!!
Was it an April fools joke or a birthday cake? :) It looks really believable (i.e. disgusting!)
That is such a Jaynee thing to post! :) You are so funny or gross I can decide!
Euwwwww!!!! Looks a little too real!
You've got that great creative gene, I love it!
That is SOOOO gross...it totally looks like a litter box, ok I could throw up about now!
Post a Comment