Friday, April 25, 2008

That's just what he wants you to think...

Poor Hailey gets teased by not just her big brother, but also her little one. So, this afternoon, Logan is telling her that he's going to take away her favorite toy, and Hudson is up on his knees waiting patiently for the perfect moment to pull out a handful of her hair. All the while, she is screaming every 2 seconds, so finally I say, (actually, let's be honest DEMAND by raising my voice a couple notches) "Get away from Hailey! BOTH OF YOU!" Right when I said it, I laughed inside thinking, "why did I just say that to Hudson?", as I'm thinking this to myself, I'm looking at Logan and he is trying to figure something out. Then he looks up at me and says, "Hudson doesn't know what you're saying!". LOL Miraculously, they did both leave her alone, so apparently Hudson understands. LOL

3 comments:

Heather said...

Her brothers are going to make her so tough. No boys better mess with her!!! LOL and if she can't take care of them, she will have two brothers that will. I always wanted a brother growing up.

Randi said...

That's awesome. Surprising how much they really do understand. How's the book coming?

Nicole Brown said...

I think Hudson understands everything. I look at Logan and I think he is just totally playing me. He knows exactly what he is doing and what I am saying and he is using the "I'm only 1 year old card" on me. Whatever Dude! I figured him out!!! Poor Haylee! Miss you guys!