Saturday, April 19, 2008

What's your blog readability?

blog readability test

TV Reviews



I have no idea what this means, but I thought it was funny... I would have thought my blog was "elementary level". Must have been my Kitty Litter cake post... too graphic for a child in elementary school....

5 comments:

April said...

um...mine was elementary school. LOL....I don't think I will post that on my blog...lol

Heather said...

hahahhahaha Mine was elementary school also, but my photography blog was postgrad College. And seeing that I am not post grad yet LOL I don't understand anything that I write. LOL Sounds about right!!!!! Wright LOL ok I am stoping

Nicole Brown said...

I got "college undergrad". Whatever does this mean...I thought if they would listen to the music I would be high school but whatever...

The Wright Stuff said...

LOL I have no idea what or how the heck they determine it... LOL so dumb...

Aubree said...

Mine was High School! Whatever..I think they just make it up.