Hailey's hair is so thick and it was so long that we decided to cut off 4 inches and add some layers. She loved getting it cut! She's a new woman!
Logan is really into "Pirates" right now, and he got a fake tattoo in his Happy Meal. Isn't it so cool?
Just in case you don't understand what he's doing, I asked Hudson who stinkies and he raised his hand and said "ME". LOL No shame at all! Total boy!
3 days ago


5 comments:
Hailey looks so cute! Jordan said he misses Logan when he saw his picture. And Hudson is getting so big! Cute kids Jaynee...but I'm sure you already know that...We miss you guys!
YOU CUT HER HAIR!! I was just thinking how old she looked in those dinner making pictures. She looks cute with short hair also!!
(let me know if you need access to my blog, I sent you an invite, and I'm not sure if I have the right e-mail.)
So Cute! I can't believe how big Hudson is now! Time flies!
Miss you!
Very cute hair cut! Ainsley just let me cut hers, you can see the pics on my blog. I love how easy it is to do. Your kids look so much older. I wish Hudson was here so he and Logan could play and be stinky together! I miss you Jaynee!
I think that her hair looks so hip and cute. And Logan is so cool, I mean bad. Pirates have to look bad. LOL We love pirates at our house. Brock walked around pretending that he had a peg leg for a long time. Does Logan have a sword...cuz pirates need swords you know...
Post a Comment